For more information about the General Data Protection Regulation please: visit here
You Control Your Personal Data
“Personal data” is any information relating to an individual that is used to identify that individual. This information may include your name, IP address or any other data used to identify you from the rest of our visitors.
You may request in a downloadable document any information we have gathered about you. You may also request that we anonymize or delete that data. Please fill out the contact form and make your request.
Please understand that we are serious about the safety of your data. You will be requested to provide documentation proving your identity prior to carrying out any information requests. Only you or your legal representative can inquire about your own account. In the future we will be providing additional features under your private login in order to perform these actions on your own.
Here Is What We Collect
- Anonymized analytical data about visitors to the site
- Emails from the contact submission form
Why We Collect This Information
All personal information we collect is solely used for the purpose of providing a professional service, and specifically for the following reasons:
- To improve our services and relationship with you
- Replying back to visitors who are making inquiries.
Who We Share Information With
We work with third party vendors to advertise our products and services. These vendors in turn acquire anonymous statistics so that we can track the effectiveness of our advertisement. At no time do we share personal data with third party vendors without your explicit consent. Here is a list of our partners and the type of information we share with them.
- Facebook: We do not share any personal data with Facebook unless you specfically log into your own Facebook account and give consent for this site to share your data with them.
- Google Analytics: No personal data is shared. All data collected by Google is anonymized.
- Twitter: We do not share any personal data with Twitter unless you specfically log into your own Twitter account and give consent for this site to share your data.
Cookies are small files that contain information about this website and some of the choices you’ve made to get to the pages you are browsing. Cookies allow us to provide login capabilities, shopping carts, personalized searches and other dynamic functionality. Without cookies, our site wouldn’t work.
Cookies created by this site only hold anonymous information unless you have given this site explicit consent to store and use your personal data.
Any third party cookies created on this site will only have access to anonymous information. Here is a list of cookies our site creates and what they are used for:
cookieconsent_dismissed: Remembers when visitors dismiss the cookie use notice to prevent unnecessary nagging.
GA, GAT, GID: These cookies provide functionality for Google Analytics. This functionality includes anonymized indentification, user preferences and data throttling protocol.